The decision has been made to continue this blog, due to the fact I am yet again in a new place. Even though this time i am in the quite developed world, I have already made quite a few interesting observations which differ from anything i have experienced before, and may be able to entertain a soul or two with my skewed views. So the first real post is soon to come. And for those who read my Peace Corps posts, let me just tell you that one year later, I miss Azerbaijan more than any place I have ever been.
Friday, September 04, 2009
Transmitting again
The decision has been made to continue this blog, due to the fact I am yet again in a new place. Even though this time i am in the quite developed world, I have already made quite a few interesting observations which differ from anything i have experienced before, and may be able to entertain a soul or two with my skewed views. So the first real post is soon to come. And for those who read my Peace Corps posts, let me just tell you that one year later, I miss Azerbaijan more than any place I have ever been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahaha good luck with the food, very familiar cantina on the background :)but pls keep us posted :P
And please don't forget to let your faithful followers know when a new posting has been published..
Bravo!
Ще ми се да пишеш и на български...
Не че не разбирам английски, но ми трябва повече време. Целувам те - Цеци :-0
Post a Comment